Sunday, June 9, 2019
- On Monday, Mayor Bowser and Eagle Bank will announce an exclusive mortgage loan product designed to help District employees achieve homeownership.
- On Tuesday, Mayor Bowser will travel to Boston to participate in a series of events and forums hosted by the Mayoral Leadership in Education Network at the Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University. Mayor Bowser will return on Wednesday.
- On Thursday morning, Mayor Bowser will provide remarks at the Second Annual Women’s E3 Summit at the National Museum of African American History and Culture to discuss the empowerment, entrepreneurship, and engagement of African American women.
- On Friday morning, Mayor Bowser and Pepco will break ground on the DC Power Line Undergrounding (PLUG) Project, a multi-year initiative to improve resiliency and reliability of the electric system. That evening, Mayor Bowser will give the commencement address at Banneker High School’s graduation ceremony. Mayor Bowser will also provide remarks at the 43rd Annual Greater Washington Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Gala.
- On Saturday, Mayor Bowser will provide remarks at the 11th Annual DC Housing Expo and Home Show, co-hosted by the DC Department of Housing and Community Development and the Greater Washington Urban League. Later, Mayor Bowser will give the commencement address at School Without Walls’s graduation ceremony.